Privacy Notice Ver 1.0 May 2018 – Omega Window Cleaning Ltd
Information We Collect & How We Use it
1. The information we collect is mostly limited to that which is necessary to provide our service. We categorise the information we collect into two categories outlined below.
Category 1: User provided information
User provided information – Collection
2. This is information that you have chosen to provide in order to enquire, request or receive our services. It is necessary for us to receive such information in order to provide our services or details regarding them. Information we collect includes; name, address and contact information such as telephone number and/or email address. Without these elements of information it would not be possible for us to provide our services.
3. The User provided information described in paragraph 2. will be collected via one of the following methods:
a) Telephone conversation
b) Telephone voicemail
e) Verbally in person
f) Online Quote Form (https://omegawindowcleaning.org.uk/get-your-cleaning-quote)
4. All user provided information is collected under the lawful basis of consent.
User provided information – Processing/Use
5. We will process/use this information solely and exclusively for the provision of providing you and updating you about our services which includes the following:
a) Viewing your property to provide a quotation – We will make contact to arrange or provide a quotation for the delivery of our services. We will retain your information for one calendar month from the date we issue you the quotation. This is deemed necessary to record your quotation price for a reasonable period whilst you decide on the quotation. Should you agree to use our services, one of the following two paragraphs will apply.
b) Providing you a one-off service – Should you wish for us to provide a one-off or non-recurring service we will use your information to provide that service. Once the service is provided we will retain your information until payment is received. We will then only retain the necessary billing information necessary for financial auditing purposes (The address and payment amount).
c) Providing you a recurring/regular service – Should you consent to us providing you a regular/recurring service we will retain your information until further notice given the necessity to continue providing the service.
Category 2: Automatically Collected Information
Automatically Collected Information – Collection
6. When you visit our website, we may record various elements of information about your visit using technologies such as cookies. This automatically collected information may include, user device information such as IP address, device type, browser type, website pages visited including dates and duration.
Automatically Collected Information – Processing
7. Data which is collected automatically is done so solely via the use of our website. The information collected is not personally identifying and serves solely to analyse usage of our website so that we may make informed changes and improvements to the user experience.
Our Disclosure of Information
8. We will not disclose your information to any person or organisation outside of our own unless it is legally necessary to do so under UK law or for the preservation of life.
Security of Information
9. We have implemented various measures to protect and safeguard information both during its transmission to us and once received. Following appropriate review we follow strict procedures during administration which include procedural, physical and technological safeguards. These safeguards are to protect information from unlawful or accidental destruction, loss, unauthorised alteration, misuse, unauthorised access, unauthorised disclosure and any other form of unlawful processing of any personal data within our possession.
10. Whilst we take considerable measures to safeguard all personal information provided to us, we cannot guarantee 100% security. As a result any information you provide to us is done so under your own risk. We are unable to guarantee that information provided to us may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed as a result of any failure or breach of our administrative, physical or technical safeguards. If you do believe a breach of your personal information has occurred you can contact us as highlighted in ‘Contact Us’ section below.
11. If we learn of any breach of personal information we will inform the Information Commissioners Office in strict accordance of their guidelines.
12. We fully respect the privacy of your data and you have the right to exercise any of the following privacy rights as prescribed under GDPR.
b) Access – You have the right to know exactly what information we hold about you and how we are processing it.
c) Rectification – You have the right to rectify or correct any information we hold about you.
d) Erasure – You have the right to be forgotten/ have your information erased. You do not need to specify any reason for this.
e) Restriction of processing – You have the right to request that any information we hold about you can be restricted from any processing or usage. We will not retain any information unless it is required to provide a service to you anyway. The only exception to this is when we are waiting for clearance of payment.
f) Data Portability – You may request to retain and reuse your data for your own specific purposes. In this instance we will happily transfer any information we hold.
g) Object – You have the right to object against any use of your information. Examples of where this is applicable is if we were to use your information for marketing or research.
h) Automated Profiling – We do not under any circumstance conduct any automated decision making or profiling based upon your information.
13. GoCardless – If you have opted to make automated payments via GoCardless, we will send you a set-up email via their website (https://gocardless.com). By following the processes outlined within their email which instructs on how to set up automated payments, you are then following particulars relating to privacy as outlined by GoCardless which can be found at https://gocardless.com/legal/privacy/.
15. We take no responsibility for any information matter relating to GoCardless and payments collected on our behalf.
16. We are a data controller. Our responsible person for the control of data within Omega Window Cleaning Ltd is: Mr Denis Otto
17. Contact details are the same as highlighted below in ‘Contact Us’ section.
18. Should you need to contact us for any reason, we have included methods of contact below.
a) Email us: info@OmegaWindowCleaning.org.uk
b) Write to us at:
Omega Window Cleaning Ltd
86 Kingfisher Drive
Westbury, BA13 3XN
19. We may update this policy in line with any changes to our procedures, UK law and/or changes to GDPR. We advise that you periodically check this page for any changes and keep note of the version you have most recently understood.
20. We will, wherever possible, make every effort to forward notification of any changes to all existing customers for which we hold information about.